Friday 8 February 2013

RALPH LAUREN











 







Yes!! That's it!! Give it some with your big shoulder pads and pin stripped trousers. 

Whether it is 'The Great Gatsby' that's coming soon to cinema's here in the UK, David Gandy, or the boys from Made in Chelsea, the boating look has always been a winner in my eyes.


Slick, stylish and sexy this style is classic Ralph Lauren which must always be donned.

Get the look
Ralph Lauren vintage blazer, shirt Gap, trousers vintage men's Reiss, shoes Nike Air Force One's

Reiss doesn't stock these pinstripe trousers anymore sadly, but you could wear the Ralp Lauren blazer with any jeans...a lighter colour would be my preferred choice. A light blue, a white or cream. Also, it looks very sophisticated worn over a simple elegant dress in the evening. So much can be done with this classic piece! 

How would you like to wear yours?

Please take a look at my video I shot for a closer look at the outfit:


My Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/natashapresenter

Thank you for reading.

Now for the comments and the 'likes' you cheeky monkeys!

Love from me to you...

Natasha 
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below, I take the time to read every single one! I love to read them, they inspire me to keep posting! THANKS X

Do you like this post?

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...