Saturday 20 October 2012

High St finds; The Affordable Suit

Bold prints and colours wouldn't normally tickle my fancy but I assure you the trouser suit really works! Don't be shy, go for something you wouldn't normally wear- it will change your mood and remember it's about how you wear it. So, bring the confidence with you.

Get the Look
Outfit 1: Topshop blazer and trouser suit and shirt total £150
brogues vintage
Outfit 2: Urban Outfitters shirt and trousers separately total cost £145
blazer vintage
brogues vintage
Outfit 3: M&S blazer and trouser suit and shirt total £120
brogues vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below, I take the time to read every single one! I love to read them, they inspire me to keep posting! THANKS X

Do you like this post?

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...