Thursday 6 December 2012

Plastic Discs



Get the look
Hat Pro Climate, Sunglasses Asos, leather jacket vintage, plastic disc dress vintage INC, tights Pretty Polly , shoes Senso

For Christmas I am going for anything that's shimmery or glitters. 
That's why I love these Pretty Polly tights and this INC dress with these cute sewn on plastic discs. They rustle when I walk and reflect the light like a disco ball.
And I don't leave the house without my wooly hat!

I love this shimmery dress from New Look

And have you checked out Asos Market Place yet? A cool section of Asos where people buy and sell their clothes.  These dresses are cute for the Christmas party and they are not too expensive either.

Question:

Where are you shopping for your Christmas party dress?

Please leave your comments below.

And press the 'like' button on the right side of the page if you like.

You're the best.

Thank you.

thelondonmodelcitizen
xxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Thank u Natascha :)
    Im in love with your dress



    New post on :
    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments below, I take the time to read every single one! I love to read them, they inspire me to keep posting! THANKS X

Do you like this post?

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...