Thursday 3 January 2013

Biker Girl

Happy New Year 2013!!!!


How was it for you?

New years resolution from me:
Blog more

1 months detox
Spend more time with my girlfriends
Be grateful
















Anything leather and the deep shade of black works wonders for me. I am wearing my boyfriends leather jacket from All Saints and my vintage black jeans which are faded and skinny from being washed a few trimes. Even better. 

I got these Jimmy Choo biker boots for Christmas from my boyfriend, they are the ultimate biker boots for girls. They come in two different heights, mine are the the ankle version. 

You can also purchase them for boys. Both equally cool and stylish.

They can be bought online from both Net a Porter and Mr Porter for £750

Worn this way with jeans or with a feminine floral dress. I know I will be living in these for a long time.

What have you got for Christmas this year?

Do you have your favourite biker boots? If so, I want to know where from?

Thanks for reading!

Please leave me a comment below....I love to read!

See you very soon with more fashion ideas.

thelondonmodelcitizen
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below, I take the time to read every single one! I love to read them, they inspire me to keep posting! THANKS X

Do you like this post?

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...