Friday 30 November 2012

Get Ya Ruffles Out


DSC_1414

DSC_1412

DSC_1417

DSC_1419

DSC_1411

DSC_1416

DSC_1406

DSC_1401

DSC_1405



Pink, ruffled dress vintage, boots The Dispensary , parka vintage, hat Portobello Market, tights Pretty Polly
I decided late last night that I have to show you my Auntie's pink dress and seeing as it's Friday today and Friday's are my new dress up day, it felt like the time was now (I may live to regret this).

I recently raided my grandmothers wardrobe (I usually do this at least once a month) and found the dress tucked away on the top shelf. It was calling my name. Except for my pink converse I don't think I have much else that's pink.

The inspiration behind this shoot was grunge girl vs. high school prom night. I like the juxtaposition of the heavy, dirty parka with black army boots.The  pretty polly 'hold up' tights are a bit cheeky but I think because the parka is so big and the dress not overtly sexy I can wear them.
Really fun for a shoot but I can't see when I would wear this delightful, sparkly numbher. My sweet 16 would have been ideal. Damn it....that's been and gone. Hhmmmmm my brothers sweet 16? Im sure he won't mind if I turned up in this. Actually, I think he would mind if I turned up full stop. I am NFI'd.
Likey?

Please leave a comment and 'like' . Remember to click the 'follow' link on the right hand side of my page so my new posts can go directly to your inbox each day.

Have a fab Friday.

thelondonmodelcitizen
xxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below, I take the time to read every single one! I love to read them, they inspire me to keep posting! THANKS X

Do you like this post?

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...