Tuesday 11 December 2012

To Tie Or Dye

 













Dress Topshop, leather jacket vintage, hat Nike, sunglasses Asos

I bought this tie dye dress a few months back from Topshop so they no longer have this one in store, but you can get these versions here. They are funky.

Worn with my boyfriends vintage leather, heavy on my shoulders, and my Margiela white high tops. These shoes are great with so many outfits.

I added a splash of Mac 'About Town' pink lipstick to soften it up and add a fresh, bright tone to the overall look.

How do you wear your tie dye?

Please leave comments below and 'like' if you like with FB!

Thanks.

thelondonmodelcitizen
xxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below, I take the time to read every single one! I love to read them, they inspire me to keep posting! THANKS X

Do you like this post?

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...