Hello dear readers,
Do you want to keep your skin looking fresh and in need of a bit of beauty product inspiration?
Then you must read on.
My daily beauty regime goes a little something like this.....
1) Splash face with cold water to stimulate skin and add some colour to my cheeks
2) Eve Lom cleanser applied with warm water and washed off
3) 3 times a week I apply small drops of Skin Ceuticals 'Ferulic Acid' (amazing)
2) 3 times a week I use Mac 'Mineralize Volcanic Ash Exfoliator'
3) 3 times a week I sleep with Claudelie treatment
4) Skin Ceuticals dialy moitusrizer before bed time
I don't want you to take this as advice or guidelines, but instead, just an example of a 20-something- girl's daily beauty routine. Who likes to keep her skin clean and moisturised. I know my routine isn't perfect but it is what works for me.
I discovered Skin Ceuticals after I visited the innovative skin care specialist Debbie Thomas. I have never had an experience quite like it before. She carefully took her time to get to know my sensitive skin and worked with it with love and tender care. My skin was transformed and I was blown away by how my skin looked after the session was up. It had a more youthful glow, that was firmer and flushed with colour. She was so sweet and reassuring that I was able to completely relax, close my eyes and almost drift off to sleep.
I am aware that I should be using an eye cream but I am a bit hesitant as I don't want to damage the delicate area around my eyes. This eye cream from Skin Ceuticals appeals the most to me as it's both corrective and not too strong. I will let you know how I get on (TBC).
My Beauty Secrets
1) If I sleep with a treatment at least 3 times a week then my skin is noticeably more moisturised and the fine lines are reduced.
2) I drink at least a litre of water and splash my face with cold water as soon as I wake up to reduce morning puffiness and add a little colour to my cheeks.
3) I don't smoke, drink occasionally and definitely don't go in the sun, all of which is the best way to maintain youthful skin.
4) Before a shoot I always get at least 10 hours sleep (I know, who gets that amount?!), so that my skin is looking as fresh as possible. Sleep is so good for my skin.
5) Argan Oil from any health shop helps immensely for dry skin and it is so repairing. I usually apply this to my skin and hair whenever it needs it.
6) I apply vaseline around my eyes before I go to sleep. There is no perfume so it is gentle.
Thanks for reading!
Now for the comments below.....
What is your favourite beauty product?
Which facial treatments would you recommend?
Do you have any beauty secrets?