Tuesday 29 January 2013

Introducing.........my new favourite fashion-must haves.....




























Vintage red velvet dress Portobello Road market, leather jacket Buenos Aires, Boots Jimmy Choo, studded hat Romwe.com

It's all about studs for me at the moment. I love them! I want them everywhere, on my collar, on my hat.....my shoes, on my bag. Try these studded pumps at Asos.

This website is adorable, it shows you how to stud your own clothes. What a way to save money! Fun and creative too...


Try vintage markets like Portobello Road on a Friday or Saturday in Notting Hill for studded denim jackets. They are hot. 



Mix up studs with something feminine for a softer look, like a floral dress or something pink!!

How do you wear your studs?

How far would you go with your slits?


Please leave your comments below and follow my blog on the right for more posts straight to your inbox. 

Wow, did you hear that?!


Thanks and see you soon 
xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below, I take the time to read every single one! I love to read them, they inspire me to keep posting! THANKS X

Do you like this post?

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...