Wednesday 6 February 2013

You can call me... "Lady Lilac"

 




Silk lilac shirt and skirt vintage Max Studio, sunglasses Prada, leather jacket vintage, boots Jimmy Choo, bra Agent Provocateur

I have had this silk sheer shirt and skirt for a while. Bought back when I was in the USA in 2004. 

I love it even more now then I did then. The COLOUR is so soft and I'm loving it worn with my Jimmy Choo biker boots and vintage leathers. 

I sometimes wear the shirt with my vintage black waistcoat and jeans. 

Check out these LILAC pieces....


This dress is amazing, if you want to spend this at Asos....oh, what the heck, life is short and if you LIKE it you MUST have it. That's what I say.

I'm having so much fun using Photoshop for my blog . Do you like the new effects for my pictures ?

I want to know what your favourite colour is this season!!!
 Is it lilac ? 

Thanks for reading, now for the 'likes' and comments. 

Don't be shy.

thelondonmodelcitizen
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. you look so good in this shade of pink , love the dress .

    come by & check my latest ( weekend @ the mall )
    N@NY
    http://nanybuz91.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey N@NY! Thanks a lot! Glad you like. I'll def be checking out your blog now...

      Delete
  2. Hi Sadd Ali, thank you very much for your sweet comment. Im glad you like my blog! Stay tuned for more....

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments below, I take the time to read every single one! I love to read them, they inspire me to keep posting! THANKS X

Do you like this post?

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...