Friday 16 November 2012

It's boy time


The Boys Are Back In Town

The trend right now is the boyfriend look.

It's the time for you to go and pull out everything in your boyfriend's side of the wardrobe. Go and see your male friend for a cuppa, meet up with your brother or cousin. Just go and do it as this trend is hot!

Everyone is doing it. 

From the celebs

To the models

                                            
                                       
                                         
To the movies

                                       


To us at home. Yes, I have been known to wear my boyfriends clothes quite a lot these days and lets just say the dry cleaning bill isn't looking too friendly.



Watch my video and see how you can get the look at home. It's that easy!



Now, please leave your comments!


London Model Citizen xxxxx








1 comment:

  1. beautiful looks *_* your blog is very good and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments below, I take the time to read every single one! I love to read them, they inspire me to keep posting! THANKS X

Do you like this post?

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...