Friday 30 November 2012

Christmas Cashmere






















It's a real treat to see the sun and be outside  without a coat in November!

Cashmere makes me think of Christmas as does sequins , so let's get in the Christmas spirit! Not long to go now!

And now for the important bit!!

Get the look

Look 1
100% cashmere jumper Madeleine Thompson
Hat Zephyr, 'The Z hat'
Jeans are boyfriends American Apparell,
Trainers Margiela for H&M

Look 2
100% cashmere sequinned hat  Madeleine Thompson
100% cashmere jumper, Madeleine Thompson
Jeans Serfontaine
Belt vintage H&M
Vintage DM shoes from a car boot sale

Look 3
100% cashmere hat Madeleine Thompson
100% cashmere jumper Madeleine Thompson
Trainers Margiela for H&M
It's quite difficult to navigate around Wordpress. Visually I prefer it but if I'm honest it seems to be taking a bit longer to add the photos and put them in the right order....I'm sure like everything with practice I will find it easier.

Thank you for reading.

For more cashmere looks please see this recent post of mine.

See you tomorrow for more from...
 thelondonmodelcitizen

Now please leave a comment and 'like' if you like.
And spread the love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below, I take the time to read every single one! I love to read them, they inspire me to keep posting! THANKS X

Do you like this post?

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...